Thursday, June 10, 2010

One Fish, Two Fish

Red fish, blue fish.
Charlie and Sawyer started swimming lessons this week. I can't wait to see how much they improve by the end of the 2 weeks. They LOVE swimming and it is by far my favorite thing to do with them. We love the water! Hint. Hint ben!!! (translation- Please get us a pool!!!!) :)

Here is Brooks' first time swimming.
Charlie showing off his dives.
and a random picture of the boys. I was making dinner and I looked out the window to see them both sitting in their "deer stand." They were yelling at pretend deer out in the cornfield. It sounded something to the effect of, "Get out of here! Get out of here you deer otherwise I am going to shoot you!" Oh and if you can't tell they are both naked. They both prefer to run around and play naked in the backyard. Especially Sawyer! I was calling him the "Naked Gardner" last week while he was helping me with our flowers.
Hope you are all having a blessed week.
a

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Ben, please get a pool!!!

About the naked country boys...good thing you do live in the country!!

Nana

Ashley, John, Lilly, Myllah, and dakota Sommer said...

that is hilarious about the "deer stand". my husband would be jealous! he wants to take the girls hunting sometime haha. too bad hunting doesn't involve tutu's and dancing :)

Linz said...

Your summer looks like it's been so fun!! I can tell you love summer break and having the husband around as much as we do here! =) Past couple posts of the boys have been so cute too!

Team Tonagel said...

A pool would be AMAZING. Especially on a day like today... HOT! Love the boys in their "deer stand". That is classic Tonagel.

RetroLeeTX said...

That is just too funny! Bet you they pee off that "deer stand" too!