Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Brotherly love

I know I have said it before but I can't get over how much Charlie and Sawyer adore their baby brother. They love making him laugh/smile and he just can't get enough of them. He kicks his feet and gets so excited to see them. 
Here they are laughing over Brooks falling asleep in his highchair.
Sawyer trying to help him learning to walk. :)

Here are a few other random photos from the last few weeks.
Charlie finished up his year of preschool. Cheeseball as always!
The boys using their facepaints. Charlie wanted to be "Super Why" and Sawyer wanted to be a blue tiger.

Making collages out of their animal magazines. I'm so glad that my boys are starting to enjoy crafts!!!


The boys and their cousin, Jace glued to the tv at Nana and Papa Hughie's house.



Brooks taking a ride. I could just eat him up he is so cute! Can you tell I am madly in love with my baby boy!?!?! :)

No comments: