Monday, January 12, 2009

Not Me Monday



Here is a new idea that one of my sister's-in-law (Amy Tonagel)http://tonagelteam.blogspot.com/ found athttp://www.mycharmingkids.net/ . You basically confess all the wacky things you did this past week that you would rather forget or at least not admit but instead post them all for the world to see. Sounds like fun to me!

So hear it goes...

I did not secretly jump for joy when Ben headed off to school the first day back after Christmas vacation. How dare someone think that! I love my husband dearly but 2 straight weeks of him in the house! ugh~

I did not totally give up potty training Charlie and resort to changing his diaper forever. This stinks! Literally!

I did not give my husband the silent treatment for three days straight because he cut Sawyer's hair off while I was gone. Nope not me!

I did not let Sawyer run through the house with peanut butter all over his hands because it was just easier to sit at the table, eat my lunch and pretend that I didn't see him. I would never do that!

I did not sleep late on purpose for 2 mornings just to get out exercising before Ben leaves for work. This resolution stuff is overrated.

I was not actually thankful for the cold medicine that I took the other night since it knocked me out enough that I slept through the boys waking up repeatedly throughout the night.

Anyone want to confess anything that they "Didn't do???" :)

3 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

I agree with you on that--you should definitely have another baby! With your two wild ones and a newborn you would need one! Glad Ben was gone when Mr. Peanut Butter Hands made his debut.

Wayne said...

Great not me monday I think it was funny how you slept in to days in a row to miss out on exorsise

Shell in your Pocket said...

How fun!!! What is a domestic engineer?
-sandy toe