Friday, October 14, 2011

Birthday Boy


It's my sweet little water-baby's 2nd birthday today. Lots of mixed emotions. I love the stage he is at and he is such a joy in my life but I hate that I know longer have a "baby" in the house. I purged the house of most of our baby things over the last month. It is nice to have them gone but still sad.

Man is he cute...



This is so him. Binky in his mouth (i know I need to take it away. he is the third baby. i spoil him), Bear under his arm and another Binky in the other hand to give to his Bear. Such a snuggle bug.


and here is the dog sporting the birthday hat b/c Birthday boy wouldn't keep it on. Poor Abner. He has been completely forgotten about in the last few years.
Can't wait to celebrate baby punks birthday on Sunday. The boys and I have been prepping all week with crafts and decorations. Love me a party! :)


2 comments:

Helen Z. said...

That teddy bear sure looks like the one Steve carried around forever-is it baby blue??? Love seeing your punks grow up-even though it's hard on mama!!!

The Richards Family said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy! So glad we got to spend some time with you before the summer passed us by. Hope you had a great day! Amanda-Sorry I haven't called or emailed but I got the CD you sent. Thanks so much! As you saw I used one of of the pictures you took on the blog. Our babies are growing up. sniff sniff:-( Hope you all had a good weekend!

Court