Wednesday, October 26, 2011

2 Year Old Punk

I did a quick photoshoot of my little two year old the other night. When I say quick I mean it was literally about a minute and a half long. I quick grabbed him out of car and stuck him in front of this barn while Cabana Boy was getting the other two out. Baby Punk got this outfit from our friends the Grady's. I LOVE IT!!!! He is so cute! I have never purchased a canvas before but I think this picture and Punk 2's preschool photo might push me over the edge to get some. Now all I need is for Big Punk to cooperate and get a good one of him!



This is so him. Smiling but being shy and not looking at me. :)




We had a staff cookout the other night. It was wonderful! We took an hour long hay ride through Amish country and a beautiful woods, had a campfire, roasted hotdogs, kiddos jumped in a jumpy house and ate a bunch of pumpkin cheesecake (my contribution! yummo!)

With Daddy on the hayride


Making funny faces with a friend.




The other punks were there also but they don't like my big fat camera in their face these days.
Oh. I am cracking up. Punk's friend's fly is completely open in that picture. Hah!

Ok, hope you are enjoying your fall. We hit up two different pumpkin patches yesterday for two different field trips. Ooy! Not sure how I am going to keep up with all these boys when they are all in school!

peace out, a

oh and side note... go check out my best friend Darcy's blog- More Left Unseen (on the ride side of mine) for some funny preggo pics I snapped the other night of her and her hubby. They are so funny! 

1 comment:

The Grady Five said...

LOVE, LOVE these pictures!!!!! HE is SO precious!!!