Thursday, August 18, 2011

My little cowboys


My punks are becoming little cowboys! It has been over 10 years since I was on a horse and it has been fun to have them learning all about caring for Honey. It has brought back so many memories for me. I learned to ride on a pony very similar to her.

Here they are strutting their stuff. 

Trying to teach Punk 1 neck reigning. 

He was so happy!


First time trotting!
Giving her a well deserved treat. 

Punk 2 rode too but I was leading him.
What fun!

4 comments:

JKTUCEK said...

That looked like so much fun! For you and the boys!! Not to mention the proud g-parents. :) I don't know what they're going to be more excited about...the pool or the pony!

Helen Z. said...

Your boys are so lucky to have so many fun and interesting experiences! Tell your mom she looks cute leading the pony around!!!

RetroLeeTX said...

I miss Honey ;( Hug her for us!

MegT said...

They seriously love that pony and it is so sweet to see them get so excited about her! Your mom is too cute out there leading Charlie around. I want to see a photo shoot of you riding Honey next. K, thanks :)