Sunday, August 14, 2011

A BIG FAT THANK YOU!




Just wanted to thank you all for voting for my picture in the "Capture Life" contest. After 600+ votes my picture won!!!!! It received 278 votes. Thank you so much for your support of my hobby turned business. I am loving that I have found something that I feel like I am decent at and enjoy doing. Ben commented that he was happy for me b/c a few years ago I had been having a hard time. After I stopped teaching I didn't have as many friends and didn't have anything that was just mine. I have that now! I have the best friends in the world and am so enjoying my life. I thank God for blessing me and my family.
Thank you also to one of my dearest friends, Darcy Holsopple Photography for taking this picture of my Cabana Boy and I. :)
a


3 comments:

JKTUCEK said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! Thanks for giving us a sneak peek at the pics. :) Soooo happy for you and the contest win. You totally deserved it - lots of love from IL, IL!!!

Anonymous said...

So Happy for you. We love you guys!

Matt, Courtney and crew :-)

Team Tonagel said...

Umm, you're more than decent at it... Congrats on winning!
Great picture of you two!