Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sledding in a Winter Wonderland

Papa Hughie got the Farmall all revved up to drag some little boys (ok me too) around the yard.
It was a blast!!!!!!



Here's Brooksie and Nana watching from the window.
Notice his shirt, "all mommy wants for Christmas is a silent night." :)


"Crazy man" (Uncle Joel)

My crazy man- Sawyer


Yea! Get him!



"Crazy man" trying to give Jace a pep talk.
And they are off!

Check out those smiles! (and Jace's look of shear terror)



One of my favorite pictures...

Pretty, pretty snow! All 10+ inches of it!


Hey look, it's "Crazy Man" making a snow angel!


3 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

Whoa. I don't know about yours, but the picture of the scary man making a snow angel is ENORMOUS on my computer. Scary! I was reading right along and enjoying this post and then BAM, scary man in life size!

darcy said...

LOVE IT!! And you went out it in it too, oh hater of cold? And I love that pic of your fil pulling the kids.. it looks just like Ben!

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun and more fun! Simon has the Silent Night onesie also!!! Loved your Christmas card, too! -Ellen