Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Fun

We had fun last week doing some fall activities. 
The boys and I made our annual trek to the Pumpkin Patch with our MOPS group. 


Poor Brooks he is going to have to put up with a lot from his big bros over the next 18 years!



On Saturday we went to the Apple Orchard with Cabana Boy. The 80 degree weather felt pretty weird as we were hiking around the orchard but we still had fun.

"Seriously Mom. It's an apple. Do you really need to take a picture of it?"- Sawyer



Brooks LOVED chomping on this apple the whole time. 
Luckily Cabana Boy is tall and has long arms to reach those high apples!
You know I love me some tractors! Thank God I am a country girl. Last week was gorgeous around our place. The tractors and combines were out in full force all around our house and the beautiful trees are in prime color. Seriously, I am blessed to live where I do. I know Malibu probably has it's perks but man I can't imagine anything much prettier than rural Indiana in the fall. Thank God I am a country girl!



ps. T minus 2 days until Brooksie's birthday. Pass the Valium, Prozac, Zolof.
Whatever just something to get me through the day!

2 comments:

JKTUCEK said...

Hey - my mom and dad were with the kids at Garwoods on Saturday! Is that where you guys were? Looks like you had a really fun time enjoying this weather - hope it doesn't end for a while!!

Team Tonagel said...

I agree-LOVE Indiana in the fall! Looks like you guys had fun!