Saturday, February 14, 2009

All for LOVE

Here are my lame attempts at somewhat celebrating Valentine's Day. We didn't do anything special this year. Unless you consider me forgetting it was Valentine's Day and saying, "Oh... Happy Valentine's Day. Love you." to Ben as I am changing an extremely NASTY diaper this morning.
I made our pizzas in heart shapes and made these adorable little cupies (except they really look more like bugs) out of pictures of the boys. I got the idea from http://foreverflamingo.blogspot.com/ and http://whoopsiedaisiesdays.blogspot.com/ I just finished them at 10pm tonight. So... I guess I will just have them ready for next year.


I also wanted to share what all I do for LOVE. Thursday night Ben got home from being out of town for 2 days. He could only stay home for about 2 hours and then had to go back to school for another 2 hours of P/T conferences. While he was gone in a matter of an hour and a half here is what happened (short version)
- The boys covered themselves in chocolate pudding.
- Charlie threw a temper tantrum in the dinning room and then puked from crying so hard.
- While I was cleaning up the puke, Sawyer emptied out all of my tupperware all over the kitchen.
- Charlie peed his pants and then climbed up in my lap.
- I put both of them in the bath tub assuming the worst was over and then I hear Sawyer say, "Poo Poo!" Yes, I then had the pleasure of scooping poop out of the tub with my hands.
In that short amount of time I ended up with puke, pee and poop on me. When Ben walked in the door I said, "You are on duty. I am off!"

Fast forward to Saturday morning... I wake up to go get Sawyer out of bed and realize that his jammies are all wet. I go to change him and he is COVERED in poop from his neck to his feet. It was of course all over his bedding as well. I took him straight to the bath tub. Fun Fun!
About two hours later... Charlie says, "Uh oh... I peed." I take him running into the bathroom and pull his pants down and discover that he has also pooped and not told us. It gets all over my shirt and his clothes. I throw his underwear in the toilet in frustration and tell him to just sit there for a minute so I can go get some clean clothes for all of us. While I am gone, he flushes his underwear down the toilet!!!!!

All for LOVE people. All for LOVE.
a

3 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

Holy cow, that was quite a series of events that occurred. That's love baby!

Anonymous said...

Whoa, so sorry, that was rough just reading it...

courtney

Megan said...

That is what I call a "crappy" day!