Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week something... i lost track already

36:365 Foggy Sunday Morning from my porch.


37:365 I couldn't pick just one favorite picture so I used them all. Our photo challenge this week was to use red or pink. That is easy! Red is my favorite color! I love my macro lens. It is by far my favorite.

38:365 The punks and I read this book today. It was written in the 50's and was completely adorable. It had some really fun words like "jukes" in it.

39:365 Valentines for the birds.

40:365 Full Moon from the porch.

41:365 My kitchen window. This was my inspiration for my new logo and branding design. If you haven't seen it yet. Go check it out on "a.tonagel photography" on FB!

42:365 "This is not covered by insurance." Quote by Darin Holsopple aka Chuck Norris.

1 comment:

Brady said...

I keep coming back to look at that first picture of your front yard on the foggy morning. So pretty!