Monday, November 14, 2011

Free Christmas Cards!

Tiny Prints is running an offer for bloggers!
Head on over to Tiny Prints Christmas Card Selection to see their awesome cards.
Here is the one I really like.
Christmas Cards Merry-Making - Front : White

and here is my pathetic attempt to do a photoshoot with my boys. This is what they gave me...



I like that card design because it allows you to have a lot of photos all in one space but keeps it looking simple.

How do you organize your Christmas cards? We keep ours in a basket on the kitchen counter to look through. I heard of a great idea last year. My friend's family chooses one card out of their basket each night at dinner to pray for that family.

Are you a blogger? Sign up here to receive 50 free cards through Tiny Prints! Awesome!!!!

Ok, get creating!
a

No comments: