Friday, September 9, 2011

Naughty Baby. Naughty Mommy

my sweet, innocent perfect baby punk got put in time out for the first time last week.
i asked him to put his dirty diaper in the trash and he refused. gaww....
crud... i have to do something about it. i can't let him get away with it. so... after a few times telling him to throw it away. he yelled at me and refused. so... to time out he went.
Naughty Baby.
I... went and got my camera.
Naughty Mommy.


Tell me you wouldn't want to take pics of those big puppy dog eyes, poutty lip and snotty nose?

 oh crud... he's on to me.

and here he is putting himself back into time out b/c he liked it so much.
this is not going well!

crap.

and the stand off continues. there is the diaper. there is the trash. just put it in there already!

now he's playing hide and seek.

i am so bad at parenting him. Cabana Boy and I both admit that he has us wrapped around his little fingers. We can't help it that he is the cutest baby boy in the world! Don't even try to argue that b/c I will win. :)



So 45 minutes later... Punk 2 convinced him to throw it away.
Overall i think we both learned something...
Mommy will win but she will take pictures the entire time. :)
peace out,
naughty mommy


3 comments:

Linz said...

That face would probably make me melt too....totally get ya:) I'm having trouble with telling Maylin "no" when she get's slap-happy at my face....her pout and cry put together is the worst. And i feel bad....but hey they gotta learn sometime! They just seem like our babies forever:(

Joel/Mal and Troy/Meg said...

Ha, the title of this post made me laugh out loud! Go Sawyer for convincing him to do the right thing— so cute :)
-Meg

Brandy said...

That lip is killer :) Must be terribly hard to put your foot down with a face like that staring at you!!