Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"Hi I'm Amanda and I am addicted to baby bellies."

Here is Tiffany's maternity photo shoot. She and Jeff are expecting their first baby in March. Can't wait to meet "Beans"! Thanks Tiff for letting me practice on you!
Who knew that grain bins make for a great background!?!?!?! :)


I seriously think Tiffany's belly glowed somehow. Check out how beautiful that is!!!

My laundry room became a perfect photo studio!


Tiff is one prettiest pregnant ladies ever!
We were going for a lot of funky/contemporary pictures. I like this one!

Some of my favorite pictures are actually the nude silhouettes that we did but I think I will just let Tiffany share those. :)
In other news... my camera won't work today!!! AHhhhh... freaking out a bit since I have 2 more maternity shoots lined up! I am thinking it is a battery issue. Hopefully I get it figured out soon.
Working on making a photography blog since our "family" blog has become loaded with bare bellies lately. Please remember I am an AMATEUR but if you are interested in having pics done please email me at amandatonagel@yahoo.com
peace out,
a

4 comments:

Beth said...

I think you are doing a very nice job with the maternity photos, amanda. go for it!

Rachel said...

making me excited!

The Rogers Family said...

U have a true gift here Amanda! LOL, it makes me want to come to Indiana when I have kids just to have you do the shoot! Enjoy your new found love of photography! PS, what kind of camera do you have?

a.tonagel said...

Thanks everyone!
Rachel, I haven't forgotten about you! I will email you by tomorrow with some possible dates.
Stephanie, I have a Canon Rebel with the basic 18-55 lens. I am hoping to get another lens soon! :)